Cleland & Souchet is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Cleland & Souchet may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 3rd June, 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name, company and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as address, postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We do not collect or store any credit card or payment data you may provide while purchasing from our website. All payments are made through our payment processing partners, using their secure and encrypted payment platforms.
How we use the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Process your order and fulfill delivery of your item/s. This may include contacting you by phone or email to clarify any pending or past orders.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you give us remains secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note disabling browser cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.